1. kitties. they're so cute and they seem to know when you need some love.
2. an oral surgeon's office staff that aren't annoyed when I call with my paranoid issues every single day, and a surgeon who would see me "anytime this afternoon."
3. the clove oil stuff they put on the packing that went into my dry socket--that stuff is amazing.
4. carol hoefer's mashed potatoes.
5. breyer's french vanilla ice cream.
6. people who take care of me by bringing me aforementioned food items.
7. the library, where you can get free books!
8. wireless internet at my house that means I can take my computer to my bed if I want. (it's squishier than the couch...) Then I can keep watching pointless tv on hulu or reading blogs or listening to NPR podcasts...
9. my tomato plant, which is growing its first tomato right now!!!
10. friends. you know who you are. :-)