so, in no particular order, some things.
* I love curly girl design.
* I love sunny days. I wish we had more of them.
* I love kale.
* I love hanging out with friends.
* I love pajama days.
* I love battlestar galactica. (season 4/4.5 are ahead! Yay for Amazon and good friends.)
* I love my kitties. I spent several minutes on Saturday afternoon taking funny cell phone pictures of Ollie trying to get milk out of a tall glass--when sticking her head in didn't work, she stuck her paw in (almost her whole leg was in the glass!) repeatedly and licked the milk off her paw. ha!
* I love sleeping in.
* I love inserting random Eddie Izzard quotes into everyday conversation and seeing if people notice.
* I love driving along with the windows down and the Indigo Girls blaring.
* I love reading books. I'm reading 4 books right now. I'll let you know if I finish any of them. And no, those 4 don't include books I'm reading/reviewing/thinking about for church. And none of them are the planned re-read of Harry Potter either. That can't start until I finish all 4 of these books.
* I love the idea of DVD based curriculum for adult education. I don't know if I'll love the practice, but I love the idea. Mainly because it sounds like less work for me along with better substance for the class. But we'll see, when said curriculum arrives, what I think after reviewing it.
* I love taking walks (you know, for exercise) between the farmer's market and Jenapea's.
that seems like enough for now...enough to make me happy, give me a little attitude adjustment, and get me ready for bed!!