1. food: Mashed potatoes, of course! mmmm….potatoes…last week I made mashed potatoes with purply-blue potatoes, which was super cool! I wish I'd taken a picture, but I was busy eating them.
2. drink: since she didn't specify alcoholic or not, I'm taking the opportunity to list one of each--though my favorite alcoholic drink is kind of a toss up between the chocolate martini and the french martini (made correctly, anyway). My favorite non-alcoholic drink is Dr. Pepper, though I hardly ever drink pop anymore. I drink a ton of water, honestly.
3. animal: panda! closely followed by kitties, naturally.
4. color: purple! though my favorite color for clothes is burgundy.
5. time of day: late afternoon, when it's about time to cook dinner, the sun is setting, and the work is "done." (ok, as done as it's going to get…)
Bonus: Any favorite you haven’t mentioned above that you want to bring up!
My favorite place! ok, who are we kidding, I have lots of favorite places, depending on the category. favorite restaurant, favorite US city, favorite place in my own city, etc. But my favorite place in the whole world is right here:
which is directly across the island from here: