Tuesday, September 03, 2002

orientation. lots of it. lots of info...lots of paper...lots of new people. all good!

My advisor is Brian Wren, which is quite exciting. He is so nice. We had a chat, and decided on my classes, and then I went downstairs to register. All done! I am taking Hebrew, Old Testament Survey, Baptism and Evangelical Calling, and Philosophy. Should be a good semester, i think!

Tomorrow: writing tests, financial aid, more orientations...oy. All the faculty seem nice and it's all quite amusing--they have very good senses of humor, which at least amuses me during the hour and a half that we sit in a very cold room.

I am waiting for the maintenance guys to come fix my ceiling before I stencil. With a lot of luck, they'll do it by the end of the week, and I can work on it over the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, I am going to a choir practice for next week's Opening Convocation. ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment