Saturday, July 22, 2006

Friday Five on Saturday...again

It's been one year since the RevGalBlogPals ring started. And so, this anniversary Friday Five:

1) What is your first memory of the RevGalBlogPals?

It was October. I lived in Egypt. I read a blog (I can't remember whose). I saw a strange blogring box in the sidebar. I thought "I don't like the look of those boxes." Then I thought "but this sounds so cool!" I clicked the link. It looked neat. I joined.

2) Have you met any of the other ring members in real life?

I already knew several of them...Reverend Mother, NotShyChiRev, Miranda (My Farcical Existence), Amy (It's Not Just About the Camel Dance), and Julie (Musings). I'm just two days away from meeting Reverend Mommy.

3) Of those you haven't met, name a few you would love to know in person.

hmm...probably lots of them. Check my sidebar for blogs I read--those are mostly the people I'd like to meet sooner rather than later.

4) What has Ring Membership added to your life?

women clergy role models, support, and fun. plus a fantastic way to spend my "free" time.

5) Describe a hope for the future of the WebRing.

Just like everyone else has said, I would love a retreat or something! And naturally more books. I love books. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment