Friday, July 13, 2007

Accio Friday Five!!

As seen at RGBP, with many thanks to ReverendMother!!

1. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite and why?

hmm, tough call. 3 and 5 are my faves, I think, mainly because the characters really develop in those story lines. They are intense and real-feeling.

2. Which character do you most resemble? Which character would you most like to get to know?
I'm such a Hermione. (anyone need an extra insufferable-know-it-all friend? I'm free.) I think I would love to get to know the twins--they crack me up, plus they're funny and smart all at the same time. That's a prerequisite for my friends.

3. How careful are you about spoilers?
a) bring 'em on--even if I know the destination, the journey's still good
b) eh, I'd rather not know what happens, but I'm not going to commit Avada Kedavra if someone makes a slip
c) I will sequester myself in a geodesic dome to avoid finding anything out

I do NOT like spoilers. I'll be out of town when the book comes out so I won't be starting the read until more than a week after everyone else gets theirs. Do not, I repeat, do NOT tell me anything, or else.

4. Make one prediction/share one hope about book 7.
ooh, I am working so hard not to make predictions because I don't want to get my hopes up, and I don't want to become tied to my way only to discover it's not what happens at all. But I am with most others who insist that Snape is a good guy. I would love to see some reconciliation between Harry and Snape, but on the other hand I would be sad to see it come out all happy-ending-ish when that's not really how life works. I just hope that the end isn't fake feeling. and, selfishly, I want percy to die a slow and horribly painful death, preferably at the hands of one of those ministry officials he idolizes.

5. Rowling has said she's not planning any prequels or sequels, but are there characters or storylines (past or future) that you would like to see pursued?
I would love to see more of Neville's story, and maybe Luna's too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my site. I am sort of dreading congregational singing this Sunday after a day with John Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. good play. I like your answers.

    ReplyDelete