Saturday, June 06, 2009

apparently I lied

I am not being a good blogger while I'm gone either.  Not sitting in front of a computer all day, and not having regular internet access (have to go either to the Assembly in lobby or the Dripolator coffee shop) are both putting a damper on my general internet activities.  Instead, I've been having a grand time at a great conference (one of the best I've been to, actually, so y'all check out the Proclaiming the Text conference at Montreat!), developing my preacher crush (Otis Moss III), hiking/walking, meeting new people, reconnecting with old friends, learning stuff, reading books...you know, the stuff we do when there's no internet.  Imagine that.

Monday begins the next conference (Alt7)...I hope to upload some photos before then so I can start fresh with my camera's memory card!

3 comments:

  1. would I get vicarious preacher points if I said he was in my div school class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pics. Cute girls. Great senery. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens how LONG is your conference?

    ReplyDelete