* written a new section for, and adapted the rest of, a series of monologues for Friday's Tenebrae service, which may be one of my favorites ever. Was very impressed with myself.
* pretended to be the children's choir teacher for the preschool choir (which apparently comes under "other duties as assigned" sometimes).
* shepherded 10 children through their first Taize service.
* practiced my awesome awesome children's sermon for Easter morning with the choir.
* gotten a speeding ticket on my way home from church.
* read said speeding ticket in my garage, by the light of the "reading lights" in the car, to discover that it will cost me $120.
* discovered this morning that I'd left that light on inside my car, and the battery was dead.
* re-learned how to jump a car battery (red first!).
* drove around randomly letting my battery charge, kicking myself because my stupidity last night translated into wasting $4.15/gallon gas today.
* blogged instead of planning tonight's Maundy Thursday service.
Here's hoping the next 24 hours are slightly less eventful.