Tuesday, June 03, 2014

100,000

Today, this happened:
 and then...
I couldn't get the actual moment because when I did it for 99,000, I got busted by a FB friend for snapping the photo while driving...


It's a little ridiculously exciting. This is my first very-own car, finally paid off almost 2 years ago now. And now I'm filling up the odometer! Lots of places gone, people seen, trips taken.

Getting to this moment made me think of this awesome story from Snap Judgment. Except that I was alone in my car, and there's no one to turn those miles over with me. Except you, oh bloggies. So imagine those miles, these last few miles spent on US highway 14, sometimes called Northwest Highway. I drive it almost every day, to work with and for the people who make up a life with me. It's a stay-together ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment