Saturday, August 12, 2006

discernment

I'm in an exciting place...visiting my family in Seattle, getting ready to go back to Yakima and see my cat in just two more days! woohoo!

I had a great weekend in Chicago and the suburbs. I was approved to seek a call on Monday. And yesterday (Thursday), I received one. So now I am discerning if it is truly the church God is calling me to. I covet your prayers for me! I want to say what I think here, but I don't want to give away my answer to any APNC members who read my blog. (note to you people: I'll call you next week, don't worry!)

And if anyone has advice about how to go about accepting and negotiating a call, I am in need of that advice ASAP! Leave a comment or email me using the link at the top of the page. Thanks!

In other news, today I went to the Apple store and played with the new MacBook. I want one. It looks incredible. It feels great. I enjoyed myself with it for sure! When I take a job, it's on the top of the list.

and...that's all. I doubt I'll blog again until I decide for sure what to do...next week. Mainly because I can't stop myself from talking about it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment