Okay, first the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things, with these rules.
3.At the end, choose eight people to tag and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random things about me:
- I am not sporty. Everyone else in my family enjoys playing sports and is athletic. Not me. To those who think athleticism is a requirement for people who work with youth: ppllllttthhhh.......
- Mashed potatoes are my favorite food.
- My cats are almost never called by their given names. Ollie is usually referred to as "meow meow" and Andrew is often called "buddy."
- I hate unloading the dishwasher. I don't mind loading it, but putting dishes away--blah.
- I have driven almost the entire length of I-90. I only lack a little bit of the part between Boston and Lake Michigan.
- With only a few exceptions, I do not like chocolate ice cream. But ice cream with chocolate sauce is good.
- I have never read anything by Virginia Woolf, though two of her books are currently in my possession AND I have an agreement with a friend to get started on that.
- I really miss Scotland and am having severe Scotland cravings.