Friday, August 10, 2007

awesome

well, the week with the young clergy women (and our slightly older facilitators/mentors/faculty/group leaders) was fantastic. I am glad I came. I met loads of fun people, had a good time, and heard amazing sermons. Not to mention that I love Anna. Plus now I have most of a sermon for August 26 ready. woohoo!
This afternoon when we finished I went over to the National Cathedral and purchased a stuffed gargoyle. It's awesome and I'm excited to put him in my office with glide-action Jesus and some other inanimate friends. :-)

Now we're off to a hotel where we'll spend the next couple of days hanging out in downtown DC and visiting other churches on Sunday. Good times await....ta!

2 comments:

  1. have fun! we'll miss you here while in the board meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bored meeting?

    I hope it's all good.... :-) We'll think of you as we get pedicures and drink iced lattes from the starbucks inside our hotel. If you want to come play, call! umm, I bet I'll see you before I actually leave so I'll give you my cell number.

    ReplyDelete