RM says on RGBP:
There are two types of people in the world, morning people and night owls. Or Red Sox fans and Yankees fans. Or boxers and briefs. Or people who divide the world into two types of people and those who don't. Let your preferences be known here. And if you're feeling verbose, defend your choices!
1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!)
Why yes, the Friday Five author reserves the right to editorialize!
--Mac!! Mac mac mac, with a side of Microsoft Office so I can be compatible with those of you who haven't made the smart switch yet.
2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
Bring on the Chicago style pizza. Since I live in the suburbs of Chi-town, I get to eat the real deal whenever I want. best place in the city? Bacinos. Their spinach and mushroom is what gets me through the week sometimes. In a pinch, Giordanos will do. And Georgios is our local place...not my fave crust but it'll do.
3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a) Good. I like the variation in texture.
b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
[or a response of your choosing]
b. No nuts. I don't want them in my brownies, my fudge, on my sundae...just don't.
4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?
Definitely over the top.
5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
umm, somewhere in between? I squeeze from the middle when I put toothpaste ON the toothbrush, but I flatten the tube from the bottom ahead of time (with the lid on) so all the toothpaste is conveniently located near the opening.
cats or dogs?
cats, for sure. I love them. dogs drool, cats rule!!! (why yes, I work with children and teens...why do you ask?)