Sunday, May 13, 2007

more random

yesterday I saw a woman wearing pantyhose--unremarkable except she was at the gym. On the treadmill. Yes, seriously.

today I was determined not to drive anywhere. I walked to the Freeze for my afternoon soft serve. I had dreamsicle. It was pretty good. Total walk (round trip, including getting the ice cream, admiring the geese, watching kids play at the lake...) 1 hour 20 minutes. not bad. I probably could have done the library if I'd put my mind to it.

my kitties love me. they are curled up by me, soaking up my most-of-the-day-at-home presence.

I had a great dinner. it's on the "what do you mean you don't have a ricer" page. Except I ate it all before I could take pictures. Sorry.

Time to write prayers of the people and get to bed. good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment