Wednesday, December 05, 2007

who can resist pie?

You Are Lemon Meringue Pie

You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet.
You always know how to brighten someone's mood, but you're not overly sappy.
In fact, you can be a bit too honest at times. And most people find that refreshing.
While you're always true to yourself, you keep things light. That's how people are able to stomach your slightly bitter outlook.

Those who like you have well refined tastes.
You're complicated - and let's face it - a true enigma.
You enjoy defying expectations, and there are many layers to your personality.
There's not one easy way to define you.

(seen on several RevGal blogs...)

Coincidentally, I really love lemon meringue pie. I've never tried to make one, as one of my youth in Atlanta made (probably makes) the best ever lemon meringue. I have been known to invite myself over to her house for pie. I'm sad to live so far away now!

2 comments:

  1. The perfect combo of sassy and sweet...

    What's not to like about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever read Amelia Bedelia books when you were little? I'm pretty sure it is rumored that she makes a mean lemon meringue pie, as well!

    ReplyDelete