Saturday, November 08, 2014

Friday Five: guilty pleasures

Today's Friday Five prompt over at RevGalBlogPals is about our guilty pleasures....and I confess I have spent my day engaging in maybe all five of mine (or just about), almost to the point of nearly missing a day of NaBloPoMo!

1. pajama days. I love spending a whole day in my pajamas. Feels so lazy and luxurious and relaxed.
2. historical fiction--whether novel or television. I just watched about 8 episodes of Reign which is, to put it mildly, only barely historical, but so fun.
3. comfort foods. During the course of the week I ate mashed potatoes and green bean casserole almost every day. Today it was black-beans-and-olives (a recipe of my mom's), with flaky pillsbury biscuits...and a root beer float.
4. naps. I love naps. I took two today. (yay days off!)
5. games. I love board games, but those are in no way a guilty pleasure. (plus I live alone so don't get to play many board games.) But I confess to a slight addiction to a couple of internet games--particularly Words With Friends and Pearl's Peril. I can't help myself.

You?

No comments:

Post a Comment