Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Shrove Tuesday

well well well...it's pancake day! After (and while) putting together the Lenten devotional for the young adults, we had a pancake party. Good times had by all! Patrick made some excellent pancakes--we had blueberry, strawberry, chocolate chip, and plain. Fab. We also had good times and funnyness. :-)

Now, I've just realized, I have come home from church and it feels early because I normally don't leave church before 9 or 9.30 on Tuesday nights. This is super exciting! I left at about 8:50!

Sometime soon, apparently, i have to break out the clarinet again and see how it is, because I've been BEGGED to play during Lent. We'll see how that goes.

well....i need to do some homework with this free time I've somehow managed to get from somewhere. and I'm going crazy--I swear I thought I saw a bug moving on top of the computer screen across the table from me, but there's nothing there. weird!

right...it is time.
I have David Lamotte songs stuck in my head.
Scenes from the Passion are still swirling.
It's time for me to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment