Sunday, December 01, 2002

The Mozart Effect Really Does Work

One baptism paper, done. That's right, 7.5 pages (ie it's onto the 8th page!!) of nonsense about the four field trips of the semester and how they informed my understanding and (future) practice of baptism, completely done. In approximately 2 hours. It's all about Mozart, i tell you. I've had the double cd set of the last five symphonies playing all day long. (most of yesterday too, actually...) And now the paper is done and while it isn't good, it isn't terrible either.

Hopefully this smart thing will keep going while I parse the nearly 50 verbs in the hebrew translation. the actual translation is finished, thankfully...and it was fun! yay!

did i mention that i went for a run this morning and it was really cold outside and my lungs hate me? no? well...in addition to the early morning bike ride of Friday, from which my lungs have not recovered, i went for a run this morning (11:30 this morning, mind you, not like 6am or something) and it was cold outside and my lungs hate me. I don't quite know what to do about that right now. SO i think i'll go practice my choir music before tomorrow's rehearsal. Our Advent service of Lessons and Carols in the chapel is on Wednesday. woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment