Friday, January 06, 2006

for the record

*I did not go to church today because I overslept, then reminded myself that this year is the last time i'll probably ever get to oversleep then declare that i'm not going to church because i'm too tired. Which doesn't excuse me from not wanting to go, but oh well.

*Pat Robertson makes me crazy. The nearly 10,000 comments on the Yahoo news story about his latest idiocy both make me sad and make me laugh uproariously. Also for the record, I'm not sure this guy is a Christian. "They'll know we are Christians by our love..."

*I have started a new cooking blog with some of my chicas from my not-long-gone-seminary-days. Check it out sometimes for recipes, food stories, and pictures. :-)

*the entry for December 27 (two posts down) is really really long because a) it was a long day and b) we did a lot in Jerusalem that day and you don't want me to skimp on Jerusalem details, do you?

*I have only one full day and one travel day left to write about, which means that by the time I leave for my Nile Cruise (three days from now), I will have successfully blogged about the entire Israel/Palestine trip. If you would prefer to have the entire thing, from December 22 to December 30, emailed to you as a single word document, please email me or leave a comment to let me know and I will happily add you to the list of people receiving that version.

No comments:

Post a Comment