Wednesday, March 06, 2013

night

every night of winter, this:


The heated mattress pad pre-heats my bed, so when I'm ready to climb in and snuggle up, it's all warm. Usually I turn it down to low when I get in, but for now it's heating up. Makes every night awesome.

And yes, I'm now one of those people for whom the excitement of "night" involves "going to bed." Because my bed is super comfy, and even more so when it's pre-heated, and because sleeping is amazing. I wish I could do more of it.

Day 18 of Lent photo-a-day.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how different people can be. Climbing into a hot bed sounds like a horrible thing to me. There is nothing in world, NOTHING, that feels as good as cold sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan, I like cold sheets in summer, but I just can't take it in winter. There was a period a couple of years ago when I regularly slept on the couch because it was already warm and I couldn't handle the thought of moving to a cold bed.

    It takes all kinds! lol!

    ReplyDelete