Tuesday, June 25, 2002

I can't tell if I'm turning tan because of the light in my apartment. I'll let you know when I've been out in the natural light a little. without the sun. I think it's cloudy out there today, but still bloody hot. oy--this is only the beginning of Chicago Summer! whatever will I do? I know...hang out at church where it's air conditioned! woohoo!

it is Very Loud in my place right now because the guys who are working on the bricks or whatever on the building (they claim to be tuckpointing, but I looked up what that is and it certainly doesn't look like what they are doing) are drilling right outside my window. it is ridiculously loud.

anyway, it's still morning and I don't have anything to say, but i have loads to read (mostly about the historical, social, and literary contexts of the new testament, particularly matthew) so i'm going now. to do that. really. right after i brush my teeth, wander aimlessly around my apartment (all 100 square feet or whatever of it), measure the square footage of my apartment...etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment