Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I MUST SELL ALL MY FURNITURE. now. If you know anyone in Chicago who needs furniture, in good condition and CHEAP, have them email me. please. :-)

Only 8 days (well, 8 days and 12 hours) until I roll out of this joint and to a new place!

I have so much stuff to do it's not even funny. oy.

AND, I'm helping with Vacation Bible School this week. three hours every morning, with a room full of preschool kids. They are adorable and all, but oh what a handful! I came home this afternoon and took a nap. four and a half hours of nap. now granted, i didn't sleep much last night (went to bed late and all...), but really. 4.5 hours of nap is almost as much as I slept overnight! if you sleep less than 5 hours at night, does that count as a nap? or is 4 hours of nap in the daytime really just "going to sleep" like at nighttime?
I have a headache.

I'm going back to sleep, I think. even though I just woke up three hours ago. :-)

Don't forget about that furniture, now...

No comments:

Post a Comment