Monday, February 23, 2004

Sunday, Sunday

I know that this post will show up as Monday, but to me it's still Sunday because I haven't gone to bed and woken up again yet. Even though it's 1.30am and I should have done so by now. except the woken up part. anyway...

a good day in church, a great young adult meeting, and an afternoon watching Keeping the Faith. ah, Ben Stiller. :-) Good times with JC, too...and with Ollie, who still has a cone on her head but will probably get it off on Wednesday. Very exciting!

What else is going on?
the sky is pretty....
my room is messy....
i still need money for scotland....
i haven't heard about the trip to Turkey yet, but I prolly won't be going....
i need to turn in my student loan forms....
it's a busy week of catching up on homework ahead....
someday I will exercise again, and that will be good....
i still don't have cable tv. or any tv....
the world appears to still exist, despite attempts by our president to make that stop....

that's all, i think. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment