Monday, April 04, 2005

home

i have come to visit my fam for spring break. after a horrendous ATL airport experience this morning, with lines so long and a tag for extra security screening that I missed my first flight, I managed to make it. on the next flight, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. i even got a window seat with no one sitting next to me on the aisle, so i had two whole seats to myself. yay! i'll be back to atlanta before sunday afternoon, hopefully. barring more security checks that cause me to miss planes. grr. anyway, it's chilly here. my bro is out playing tennis right now. grandma is making dinner. mom's face is steroid-puffy. dad is pretty much silently watching tv, as usual. mashed potatoes and green bean casserole are in my future. AND the bed has two futon mattresses and a foam pad on it now, making it actually comfy. hurray!
happy spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment