Friday, July 08, 2005

chapstick and new job

Labello is the best kind of chapstick. it's so light and smooth, it makes your lips so happy....yeah. unfortunately, you can't just go out to the store and buy it--at least not most stores. should you want to try this out for yourself, try lipmedic. they ship anywhere. it's great. i just stocked up for egypt.

In other news, i received the information about the jobs I'll have in Egypt. Are you ready for this?

At the Ramses College for Girls in Cairo, I will be the:
1. English Chaplain
2. Lower Primary (K-3) storytelling and english enrichment activities
3. library person

These jobs are very me. Hopefully "chaplain" at a girls school and chaplain at a hospital are NOT the same job!! I guess we'll find out when I arrive, won't we?

Pretty soon I'll be starting my fundraising campaign (since I still have $6500 to go). It is highly likely that I'll post my fundraising plea here--probably more than once! If you would like to help me out, or if you know someone or have family members that might be able to help even a little, please please please send me an email!!!

so..that's the news for now. good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment