Thursday, August 04, 2005

last one!

i am serving my last on call shift at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite. Thank goodness.

I will be having many lasts coming up. Strangely, this seems to be a theme throughout the years of my blog. In the beginning it was the last days of college or the last days of Chicago. Recently it's been the last days of seminary. Now we're in the last days of Atlanta and nearly into the last days of the US (for a year, anyway). Good times.

SO: tonight is my last duty shift. tomorrow is my last haircut here. Sunday is my last Sunday at CNC and probably my last preaching gig in a while. Next Thursday is my last day of CPE. Next Friday is my last day in my apartment. Next Saturday is my last day in Atlanta. Are you keeping up with all that? Just wondering. I'm not sure I am. I have so much to do. And it's impossible to do it here at the hospital. I am trying to work on the bulletin and my sermon, but we'll see. anyway...

happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment