Tuesday, January 17, 2006

the fours...i couldn't resist

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
1. Private clarinet teacher.
2. admissions assistant (recruiting and application processing) for a large and prestigious university music school.
3. Director of Youth Ministry.
4. Volunteer (any number of times---just choose a year and I’ll tell you where I was a full time volunteer!).

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1. The Princess Bride
2. Keeping the Faith
3. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
4. Return of the King (third LOTR movie)

Four Places I Have Lived
(ack, just four???????!?!?!?!?!?! I just counted and, not counting moving within cities/metro areas, I have lived in 8 places. If I count the times I moved house within a city/area, it’s 15. oy. I need to settle down.)
1. Seattle, Washington
2. Chicago, Illinois (interspersed with two summer residencies in Iona, Scotland)
3. Atlanta, Georgia
4. Cairo, Egypt

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
(I don’t have tv, and you can tell….)
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Alias
4. Angel, but preferably Buffy….

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Bethlehem and Jerusalem, for Christmas vacation
2. Upper Egypt (Nile Cruise)
3. Hilton Head, South Carolina
4. across the US in a car with my mom
and for the record, I’m going to Rome and Florence next week for another week of vacation.

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. nytimes.com
2. revgals
3. my friend rachel
4. my friend emily

Four Favorite Foods
1. Mashed Potatoes and green bean casserole (two foods that go together, so there…)
2. Mexican food, especially involving refried beans
3. ice cream
4. right now, kraft macaroni and cheese. (mainly b/c I can’t get it here very easily)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. somewhere where I can call/text my friends. which I guess would be somewhere in the US.
2. At a large bookstore where the majority of the books are in english, preferably one that also has coffee.
3. somewhere where I can be in leadership in a congregation. (I miss church, which I guess sounds weird but will take up a post all on its own one day)
4. Having a massage.

(a new category added by me):
Four People I would love to chat with this week:
1. My mom.
2. My friend Noell.
3. “president” bush.
4. My mom.

tomorrow, or possibly later today: ChiRev’s heavenly food meme. I’m really feeling these this week. Probably because I’m procrastinating about blogging about the nile cruise, and also on writing the ordinary time devotions…maybe I need an incentive. No more memes until one of those devotions is finished. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment