Wednesday, January 04, 2006

fun with the Internet

much of the school population is taking exams this week, which means i can't really work because i have no access to the library (where girls are taking exams). Instead I'm playing online, and with my new camera.
This map is kind of fun, and if you want a hilarious read (by hilarious i mean infuriating in that some people are so ignorant and also funny because, well, some people are ignorant...), read the comments. ha! Anyway, I had fun checking off countries, and then experienced serious humility when i saw the map and my 17 countries took up such a small part of the world. I can't believe I haven't traveled in Africa more. I must get on that.



create your own visited countries map



create your own visited states map

No comments:

Post a Comment