Friday, February 23, 2007

blah

I am sick, and have spent two days at home now--as can plainly be seen by the excessive blogging of yesterday.

Being home sick when you live alone is incredibly boring and kind of awful. It's much better to be sick when someone is around to take care of you--to bring you more water, find the chapstick your cat stole, locate your kleenex box, cover you with more blankets, make tea, bring you lunch, etc. Home alone sick is lame. I have to keep getting up because I didn't get every little thing I might need set up next to me. Andrew keeps stealing my chapstick and taking it God-knows-where. My kitties are adorable and all, and I love them sleeping with me, but the chapstick stealing (and the sneezing) has got to stop.

I need more water now, so I must go get up yet again.
I hope your Friday is better...and I hope I get well before tomorrow because I have a lock-in that will be kind of high-energy. oh boy.

Since you won't find me here much tonight (sleeping and whatnot is taking over), check this out. They're having a worse day than me. Prayers for that family and for the sanity of the zoo workers...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I know what you mean. Usually I love living alone, but when I get sick I always start bemoaning the fact that I have no one to take care of me. And my cats always get more whiney and annoying when I'm sick. If I can't breathe Cai will be sure to flop down on my chest and go to sleep...

    ReplyDelete