Saturday, February 10, 2007

days off

I love being organized enough that I can actually take days off.

This week I managed to be organized (and disciplined!) enough to not only take both yesterday and most of today off, but also to go home at a decent hour every night that I didn't have a meeting! That's awesome. I feel pretty good about my time management this week. Oh, if only I can do it again....

what might be helping: going to church 30-45 minutes earlier than usual because I skipped going to the gym this week. I'm morally opposed to going to the gym if it's below zero degrees when I wake up and want to go. Therefore I've not gone for a whole week. It's supposed to be warmer this week--highs getting up to freezing! (I can't believe I'm excited about that, when a year ago "cold" was 50 degrees.)

In other news, Ollie drank a whole bowl of pineapple juice. I can't even believe it. In still other news, Andrew is still sneezing. And he finds the best time for olympic-training to be "anytime it's dark outside."

Today's tasks:
1. children's sermon
2. butterscotch brownies for the bake sale tomorrow
3. read
4. nap
5. watch Food TV
6. make some kind of excellent dinner involving vegetables and probably brown rice.
7. play with kitties.
8. read
9. nap
10. panic about children's sermon, have anxiety dreams, wake up at 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am until I come up with something.

Sounds like a good day!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment