Tuesday, March 25, 2014

forgetful

I keep meaning to blog, I really do. I know that "writers write" and that I need to do that, and that it's important for me to blog as a reminder that not everything in life is unbloggable.

But I keep forgetting.

I think my memory has slipped well into middle (or old?)- age long before my chronological age.

Part of the issue is that I'm trying to turn off the computer at 9pm, and lots of nights I don't get home until after that.

Part of the issue is that I keep feeling like I can't write about everything because, well, that's the reality of pastor life sometimes.

But the root of it is that I forget.

SO...remind me, ok? And if you have any suggestions for improving memory (besides Lumosity.com, which I already play almost every day...when I don't forget), I'll take them. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've fallen off of blogging, too. Party because I'm married now - so I have someone to decompress about my day, party because my life has become "normalized' - for me. How many posts can I write about "same old, same old." Partly because it's kind of a violation of work ethics to post behind-the-scenes information about shows I'm working on, and really - what else do I have to talk about? And partly because of Facebook providing instant response to any ol' snarky thing. And partly because I got out of the habit when I was too busy to have free time to sit and think of creative words longer than a sentence.

    I'm trying to get back to it. It is/was one of my favorite activities.

    ReplyDelete