Friday, June 28, 2002

Things I have done since leaving the church building today at 4:55pm:
1. Shopped at Victoria's Secret's semi-annual sale.
2. walked about a mile.
3. learned to eat with chopsticks.
4. tried a new flavor of ice cream (wildberry with berry truffles..yum!)
5. felt Very Full.
6. Discovered lyrics for the song "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World and emailed it to Sparks, who constantly sings the song but mumbles through the words he doesn't actually know.
7. Scoped the cost of staying at Walt Disney World Resorts.
8. peeled so much skin off my arms that I'm surprised to still see arm there.

Things I have not done though I ought to have:
1. Washed my dishes.
2. taken out my paper recycling to the bin.
3. cleaned my apartment.
4. found stamps so I can mail things.


All in all, it seems that the accomplishments outnumber the slackings...so we'll call it good, and I'll go out to play. After all, it's Thursday! GB night! woohoo! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment