Saturday, June 15, 2002

Well, graduation is today. excellent! the official end of my college career is at hand. I have to get ready really soon here--or else I will be "late" by my grandma's standards, which is an hour early. Luckily, we were told not to arrive before our assigned time because there is a ceremony before ours that will be getting out, and they want to avoid congestion.
The Chocolate exhibit was quite good. The museum was very crowded, and there were quite a lot of children, which always inspires diatribes from mom on how people aren't raising their kids right anymore. which may be true--or it may just be kids, being kids...I don't really know....

it's still chilly out--how obnoxious. Luckily I'm having an indoor party...

must go shower, dress, figure out how these academic hoods work, make sure I don't forget my cap and gown....

the next time you read a post of mine, I'll no longer be a DePaul student! I'll be an alumnus. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment