Wednesday, February 08, 2006

25 random questions

okay, I know i'm about a thousand years behind on this, but it seemed like a good way to think about something else for a while.

25 questions

1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
Do I look sick enough to not go to school until 5th period today?
2) How much cash do you have on you?
About 10 egyptian pounds--just under $2 US.
3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
best
4) Planet?
Earth
5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
"mish andi mobile"--I don't have a cell phone, so no missed calls!
6) What is your favourite ring on your phone?
see above...but back in the US I really loved that when Jason called it rang Aragorn's theme from the Lord of the Rings. And when his mom, the church organist, called, it rang Bach's Little Fugue in G.
7) What shirt are you wearing?
maroon Egyptian tunic
8) What do you label youself as?
cute and personable and everybody likes me?
9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
White Mountain, at the moment.
10) Bright room or dark room?
kind of dim because sandstorm season started today.
11) What were you doing at midnight last night?
blogging
12) What did the last text message on your phone say?
ummm...it was from a long long time ago (like months, now) but I believe it said "have a good day...I love you."
13) Where is your nearest 7-11?
umm, no 7-11. Not much resembling one either. too bad--I could use a slurpy.
14) What's a saying you say a lot?
"it's not that complicated"
15) Who told you they loved you last?
Jason? Noell?
16) Last furry thing you touched?
Real live with fur? Sophie the cat belonging to the co-workers in Rome.
17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
just vitamins and one Advil Cold and Sinus
18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none, I'm all digital
19) Favourite age you've been so far?
probably the one I am now, though honestly 23 is looking pretty good too
20) Your worst enemy?
perfectionism
21) What is your current desktop picture?
a photo of me and Jason at the pyramids.
22) What was the last thing you said to someone?
see you tomorrow, insha'allah
23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
money. how many more things can i do with that than with flying? we have airplanes, people.
24) Do you like someone?
of course. Many people. If this is "like" as in the "hi, i'm 12" "like", then yes. And you all know who it is and if you don't then you should read my blog more.
25) The last song you listened to?
just a few minutes ago I listened to a first grade class learning songs for the milestones of life, and one of them was the song people sing to a family on the 7th day after a baby is born. It was in Arabic, though, and I caught zero words. The last song I listened to in English was probably one of the songs from the Team America soundtrack.

Well, that was fun and mildly diverting. excellent. After last night's rant I feel an incredible urge to read Pride and Prejudice again. Which may explain my use of the word "diverting". ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment