Friday, February 03, 2006

I miss Puffs

You know you've either blown your nose too much or your egyptian kleenex is bad when the Egyptian Toilet Paper feels better on your nose than kleenex.

I used an entire box of kleenex before lunch today. That's right, 200 tissues gone in a matter of hours. Well, last night and this morning, but still. That's crazy.

On the bright side, I think I might be getting better. I've been drinking lots of juice, water, and tea. I've eaten healthy food like fruit. I've slept in a lot. I have faithfully blown my nose every couple of minutes rather than sniffling at all, in an attempt to keep the yuckiness out of my throat and chest. So really, I should be over it ASAP. I hope.

But right now, I miss Puffs with lotion. I could really use some of those. In their nice green box.

No comments:

Post a Comment