Tuesday, October 22, 2002

heheheheeh!!!! This is very funny. I highly recommend it.

So anyway, my birthday was great. Thanks to all of you who made it so!
I did my midterm paper in the morning. In the afternoon, I went to Borders and read a book, which was very good. I also purchased said book (The Piano Tuner) and two CDs. And the new Cosmo.
Then we went to Costco, where I was able to buy water, cereal, mac-n-cheese...and MJ bought me a birthday cake! woohoo! I knocked on all the nearby doors and everyone came over and we ate cake, which was very exciting.
In the night we had a little slumber party--Amy and Katie stayed over, we got John to come over and Tyesha came too, and we made fun drinks and laughed and listened to music and had a fun time. We were quite loud, which isn't so good because Miranda had to sleep (although we thought she was gone--all her lights were off so early, we thought she had gone out, but she was sleeping. I'm sorry!!) so she could work this morning, but we had a lot of fun!
Today i have done essentially nothing. I copied Sarah's notes from the Reformed Theology class up to the midterm from last year...I took a nap, I read some more of my book. Now i'm here alone at last (everyone is gone) and I'm still not doing anything. I'm not going to dinner tonight because it's gross...I need to wash my dishes....I need to study for ReThe...I need to work on Hebrew...oy. yes. and there is Taize tonight at 7:30pm. yay.
i'm going now. ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment