Sunday, October 13, 2002

I actually went to church this morning.
This is something of a miracle, because I have not been to a church (aside from chapel) for three weeks, maybe four. I've been sleeping, or sick. but i went today. woohoo!
It is also a bit of a miracle because the power went out, and thus no alarm clock was happening. the power went out several times during the night, a couple of which i noticed (because i fell asleep with my light on, so when it went off i knew, and also my printer turns on when power returns, which is not exactly a quiet thing...), and apparently once at about 9-ish this morning, which i did not notice. I was awakened by a phone call at 10am. and managed to get into church by 10:55. this was wonderful.
anyway, i have much homework to do.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment