Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I am tired. And i will be up late again tonight, writing the baptism paper. good times, eh? my sleep count for this week is looking like, oh...8 hours over two nights? by tomorrow it could very well be at 10 hours over three. Maybe i should put a little sleep counter on here, the way anna has a candle counter. what do you think? Too bad I don't really know how to do that.

Ok ok, the poll is going down soon, I promise. By the weekend we'll have a new poll. it seems that the vast majority of you want to learn italian. No one for Aramaic. hardly surprising. LOL.

I want to go to sleep. Instead I am going to hebrew to take a quiz and whatnot. in 25 minutes, anyway. maybe i'll take a nap.

oh, update on the grass: they've poked holes in it with different machines and now have spread seed everywhere. see below for what i think of the seed idea, and keep in mind that the sprinkler system comes on every night for a couple of hours, and that thunderstorms are coming on friday.
Thankfully, it hasn't rained in two days!!! woohoo! I can hardly believe it! and it isn't supposed to rain for another whole day! I hardly know what to do with myself, all the beautiful sunshine outside. oh right, nap.
goodnight. until i wake up. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment