Monday, October 07, 2002

signs of life.

where there used to be grass, i mean.

there is new grass.

or there was.
until last night's big thunderstorm, which happened in addition to the sprinkler system being on.
now there is potential new grass on some of the lawn, and a return of the swamp (and probably its attendant swamp monster) in the section by the library, which was--at one time--a perfect wiffle ball field.

It was very exciting, the other day, to be walking to class and realize that there were small shoots of green popping up all over the quad. But now that green is dead, replaced by dark green moss, dark red clay, and dark brown mud. Not good, not good at all. See below (or maybe its in the archives now, i don't know...in any case, last week-ish) for what I said about seed vs. sod.
(for those who don't have time to look: i said seed would never work for various reasons)

huh.

I am not sick anymore. Only my throat is sick. it's all funny feeling and sometimes I cough but not really cough. in other words, it's coughing with no purpose. it doesn't get me any closer to clearing my throat. this is bad because we have choir rehearsal this afternoon. I hope it clears up by thursday (ideally) because we have to sing then.

i think it might be time for....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
OT reading.
...
...
...
...
translation: nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment