Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Oh yeah. I am also taking a Scripture Reading Practicum. Where we practice reading Scripture in public worship. fun.

today saw the end of orientation. Thank goodness! The standardized writing test was so terrible--I cannot believe that this test is given to people with at least a college degree. It should be given to high school sophomores, maybe. I finished in half the time on both sections. I spent some of the time wondering at how someone could even think to write a sentence like that before choosing my corrections. What must people be thinking? I don't know. anyway...

classes start tomorrow. Hebrew at 9am. fun fun!
Nothing exciting so far today, sadly. Just long orientation sessions...book buying (17 books for four classes!!!!!)...more orientations....ugh. now, however, i'm just waiting for dinnertime. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment